USE ME

11:28 PM


Use me, I'm beautiful

Take me, I'm yours
Hurt me, it feels like medicine
And all I deserve



SKIN: INSITU - skin Olly - ton A
EYES: ALTAIR* lyrae eyes .blood. 
TEARS LAYER: INSITU - tears - tattoo 
HAIR: TRUTH HAIR Olinda 
CORSET: PANTSU*HUNTER somber rose corset
PANTIES: [Gang/Cold] Edna Hybrid Black (not available)
STOCKINGS: PANTSU*HUNTER lace stockings -BLACK-
HAIR ACCESSORIES: {Amai} Bone Decora. (Gacha 50L to play)
HORNS: {Faded~ black in blood} horns (I) .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. @BODY MODIFICATION EXPO
HEADBAND: ::LC::-Bubble Goth Headbands-Red/Gold/Silver
CHOKER: . Sweet Thing. Botanica Collar 
EARRINGS: . Sweet Thing. Eclipse Post Earring (gift for bloggers <3)
ARMLET&NECKLACE: Sweet Thing. Dreamkeeper Set (gacha)
CUFFS: ::TI:: Wrist Metalic _Black Skull
SHOES: Sweet Thing. Sweetheart Booties



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios