♪ Circus Monster

2:35 AM


"hey, get up you worthless circus monster!"

I lay all alone
I should have known
You would have left me
'he' smiles at me
I can not see
Why 'he's in your place
They can't tell me why
You said good-bye
♪♪

BODY

Skin: (FreshFace) Dahlia Snow Exclusive for @BOHO Fair NEW!

Hair: .EMBW. Ro Hair (in love <3)

Eyes: Clemmm - Window Ocean Eyes (Vip group gift LS 33 to join)

Blood: Clemmm - Bloody Hands 
Wings: <<R-L>> DarkStalkers Wings - FREE!

MAKEUP: 

Lipstick: (*ANGELICA) MELLOW LIPSTICK #orchid  gacha @The Seasons Story NEW!
Eyeliner: .EMBW. *Alfa* teal eye makeup special

ACCESSORIES

Wand: T.Z .Steampunk Energy Staff (5l's)

Bracelets: Gia Earring cross -FREE!

Necklace: Strict Collar -FREE!


CLOTHES

Outfit: {C.C.M.} Bad Nurse NEW! 10 COSTS AND SOON SHALL 60



POSE:
..:LeRawr:.. You Make Me Wanna.. (03) NEW!


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios