Lithium/ Angelica Mellow Lipstick.

11:26 AM

"Lithium, don't want to lock me up inside
Lithium, don't want to forget how it feels without
Lithium, I want to stay in love with my sorrow
Oh but god I want to let it go

Come to bed, don't make me sleep alone
Couldn't hide the emptiness you let it show
Never wanted it to be so cold
Just didn't drink enough to say you love me"

☆.。.†:*・゜☆.。†.:*・゜☆.。†.:*・゜☆

BODY:
Skin:Skin: INSITU - skin Olly - ton A 
Hair:.EMBW. Lamdha Hair.
Eyes and eye shadow: :Clemmm- Goody (Vip group gift LS 33 to join) NEW!
Blood: Clemmm - Bloody Hands 

MAKEUP:
Lipstick: (*ANGELICA) MELLOW LIPSTICK #red gacha @The Seasons Story NEW!


ACCESSORIES:
Necklace: ALTAIR* hime collar .white NEW!
Tiara: ~SB~ Unicorn Ferronnier- Pink pearl (Gold) (group gift)
Ring and earring: Sweet Thing. Eclipse Earrings & Ring (group gift) NEW!
Ring: .: FW :. TeaTime Ring Pink @The Body Modification NEW!

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios