School Days.

10:56 AM


Hello my snowflakes, since the public outside my country is growing, I decided to start writing in english x.x
This will make me write little bit lol, But what counts is the intention

Now let's follow my school day 
I did a photo full of emoticons,I love cute emoticons u-u

postSnow Chocobo

imageSkin: ♥POTCHA.TCF BDAY GIFT SKIN♥ (gift)The Chapter Four
imageHair: *Milk* ♥Sushi♥ (hunt 5L)

imageMakeup:  .::ShyGirls::. Glam Liner Gold♥

imageGlasses: 2PM. Bon bon glasses (gift) The Chapter Four

imageEyes: ♥YUKI_Jela Gift Eye BOX♥ The Chapter Four

imageLollipop: {Amai} Sucker. - Pink Inusweets♥ (group gift)

imageNecklace: {W&R} ♥Bat Necklace - Black & Turquoise♥

imageRing: {W&R} ♥Sticky Bling Rare 02♥  (Gacha)

imageBackpack: *Cila* Leather Backpack -White♥

imageWallet: /// offbeat /// nyanyanaya purses (gift) The Chapter Four

imageSchool uniform: .::DMD::. ♥College Girl Sailor Uniform - Pink

imageStocking:  RMK *Alice*+socks♥ (free)

imageShoe: *CK* Part of clothes ♥Miss Angel♥

Snow kisses  bye, bye





You Might Also Like

0 comentarios