When I wake up from coma

10:51 PM


"Today i will out to bring light to the view so i can write that cant be translated for make me feel better, so I can take a bathe from the wind to let escape what leftover inside me, to wake me up from coma, to take me to home and everyday I born, I grow up, I get sick, I die a little more to bring me back to life.
I need turn off, make the pain stop, go to window and see, and flood me of color, the sun will invade me, will clean me inside, so I will never live a single gray day again when I wake up from coma. 
I'll go to your home to see you, And everyday will always be a resumption, I let myself backward, to be born in your life."
Body
Skin: VCO ~ Vivi's makeup Recipe No.03
Hair: *AP* Willow [High] Frosted - White (old gift) 
Eyes: antielle. Mermaid Eyes Blue - FREE! Hunt Gift for Enchantment
Lips: VCO _ Vampire Heart Mesh 
Eyelashes: (Chemistry) Long eyelashes *free*
Tears (Exclusive!): antielle. Dissolved Tears/ The Alchemical Transformation @The Epiphany
Butterfly Tattoo (Exclusive!): antielle. Separation/ The Alchemical Transformation @The Epiphany
HANDS (Exclusive!): antielle. The Alchemical Transformation @The Epiphany

Accessories
Hair Clip: *Cila*Lollipop hairpin 02 RARE @The Gacha Garden NEW
Accessories roses: -DRD- Ravishing roses - body jewelry/white pinkroses
Wings: Air_Shen Zhou (Hair Accessory)_4)Moon
Necklace: Sweet Thing. Sweet White Kitten Collar
Balloons: :Moon Amore: Papillon Ballons (C88 b-day GIFT) @Collabor88 NEW
Friend: +Half-Deer+ Dik-Dik - Moonlight Unicorn 


Clothing
Dress: :Moon Amore: Papillon Dreams @Collabor88 NEW
Stockings:antielle. Baroque Corset Stockings- Sky

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios