【Red Rose】 (*ANGELICA) *REVIEW*

6:34 AM


Hello snowflakes today I edited the hair too ... it is not an exaggerated edition, but it was well beyond a few loose threads (which I always do in the photos) and so I let the photo of that hair and all the rest without editing. I do not want to tell you that I mistakenly showing products differently. But sometimes I end up exaggerating the issue, do not make a bad and so whenever I edit something to the point of being different from the original I will make an original photo for you.
I hope you like the post, a kiss of snow and I see you!

PS: DO NOT FORGET TO LISTEN TO THE MUSIC I ALWAYS PUT THE END WITH VERY CARING FOR YOU !!!





NO HAIR EDITION

BODY:

Skin: .tsg. Ulzzang - V.I.P Skin Gift January 2014 (350L$ to join)
Hair: .EMBW. Kapa Hair .Fades HUD
Eyes: (*ANGELICA) SPARKLING EYES #red @Xiasumi School Festival NEW!
Shape: group My Kawaii World. Queen Kawaii Gift (coming soon!!) NEW!

MAKEUP:

One liner: .EMBW. *Alfa* Red Wine eye makeup
Two liner: .EMBW. Double Under eyeliners Red Wine
Lipstick: (*ANGELICA) DRY LIPS #2 (dark) @SAD NOVEMBER NEW!

ACCESSORIES?

Nails: Violent Seduction - Sadist Rings (group gift 50 to join)
Necklace: *Cila* Butterfly songs - Red
Brush: *Cila* Dragon dynasty brush cane Silver RARE 
Staff: *Cila* The Oriental alchemist- Cane RARE @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival NEW!
Fox: + Aii ~ + Fox + Pauldrons

CLOTHES:

Outfit: *Cila* The Oriental alchemist @ Fantasy Gacha CarnivalNEW!



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios