Pink sweets*

6:43 PM

hello my little snowflakes, today brought a simple and delicate look! You can find this coat for only 25 l's and the complete package for 50l's! You must race to get her, that coat is really kawaii !!!!!
you will also love these new shoes and bag, I'm in love are so cute !!! I hope you can make beautiful looks using these products!
well ... I do not have much to talk about, kisses and even the next post!



SKIN: .tsg. Ulzzang - V.I.P Skin Gift January 2014 (350L$ to join)
EYES: .tsg.  Neko Luvers eyes (350L$ to join)
HAIR: little bones. Horrowshow - FULL GIFT (100L$ to join) 
GLASSES: Air_Rabbit Monocle_Silver 
EARS AND TIE: ALTAIR* nekomimi maid .pink. NEW!
COAT: {C.C.M.} Cute Winter Coat - Gold ( 25L for one 50L for fatpack *O*) NEW!
BAG AND SHOES: Sweet Thing. Sweet Doll Bag & Heels - @Kawaii Project NEW!POSE: _LeRawr_.. 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios