Come Back Home ✲

4:10 AM


Hello little snowflakes,I really miss posting for you,but now I'm back and everything is rly good!!!
SNOW IS BACK ~all dance~
✲゚。.(✿╹◡╹)ノ☆.。₀: *゚✲゚*:₀。
I see that Kaori has taken good care of the blog *-*
Everything is even more beautiful than before! I'm so happy to be back, I want to thank everyone who follows me and follow my blog, you're very special to me!
A big kiss of Snow in everybody's heart!
PS: You can see that my photos are bad,because of my "bad" computer, even with this "bad computer", I try to make good photos in photoshop. I hope to have a good computer soon, I'm terrible with photoshop! T_T


Skin: .tsg. Ulzzang - V.I.P Skin Gift January 2014 (350L$ to join)

Hair: Rosy Mood Mesh Soothe 3 colors *Hair Fair 2014 Dollarbie!

Eyes: Chus! Twilight Zone Lens in Ghost. FREE
Makeup: Chus! Ulzzang-Up! (full face). Lucky Board 


Dress: {PopTart} Vintage Kitty Baby Doll Dress (Perriwinkle)
Horns: PANTSU*HUNTER cornua horns galaxy .black.
Collar: *Cila*Cafe Bowtie purple dark Ver. (gacha)
Ring: PANTSU*HUNTER sugar veil ring .purple.
Ring: .Atomic. Celebrate! Cupcake Ring (TCF Birthday Gift) (Past gift)
Gloves: [LDP] Lovely Gloves -Slink- (Past gift)
Garter: PANTSU*HUNTER pearls garter .purple.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios