「I MISS YOU」

9:11 AM





"When violet eyes get brighter
And heavy wings grow lighter
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again
And I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won't forget you
Oh if my voice could reach back through the past
I'd whisper in your ear
Oh darling I wish you were here."

   ♥
SKIN: {Amitomo} Hyo
MOUTH: VCO
EYES:.tsg. Luxury Eyes - Honey
HAIR: [LCKY] Guppy
TATTOO: antielle. Moonlight Justice coming soon @ORIGAMI (Opens March 5!)
SCRATCHES: antielle. Scratches!
EYELINER: .Birdy. {Liner} 7 (GG, 50L$ to join)
HAT: Violent Seduction - Joli Hat (Black) @KUSTOM9!
NECKLACE: Sweet Thing. Sleepychi Charmed Necklace (Candy) @The Arcade March 2015
NECKLACE: Sweet Thing. Sleepychi Digital Pet Neck (Bubble) @The Arcade March 2015
BLOUSE: Violent Seduction - Maestro (Ivory)
OVERALL: -KanoYa- Vintage.Overall - (Black) 
SHOE: *Cila*First Love heels Dark @L'accessoires

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios