「Secret」

6:00 AM

「Tell me now
That you really like the show
Tell me now
That you really want to get high
Tell me now
That you really like my style, oh
Tell you now
That you are to commit a crime」
 click to enlarge!

BODY

SKIN: (*ANGELICA) KANON :cream: @Winter Trend NEW! 
EYES: (*ANGELICS) WATERY EYES #warm @Winter Trend NEW!
HAIR: [LCKY] Helli NEW!
BRUISES: antielle. Scratches NEW! ♥

ACCESSORIES

BLUSH: [ESUGA] Gatcha! Noe compatible Kawaii Anime Blush -Free
EARMUFF: *Cila* Kitty Earmuff 04
HORNS: +Half-Deer+ Winter Whimsy - Stardust Antlers @The Arcade NEW!
NECKLACE: Sweet Thing. Botanica Collar
BAG: .tsg. Berry Bag - Lavendar NEW! 

CLOTHING

OUTFIT: .tsg. . Cozy Jumper - Lavendar NEW!
SHOES: Blah. (My Posh Ankle Boots) White (SLINK HIGH) @Winter Trend NEW!

-

PLACE: Black Kite  
POSE: (*ANGELICA) IDOL POSE PACK @CosplaySL




You Might Also Like

0 comentarios